7.27.2005

The Suck

The other day, when Herman came in, I asked him how he was.

"Suck," he replied. I was duly impressed; obviously, his day had been so bad, it took a verb to describe it.

Soon after he left, the GC started making a lot of squiggly lines, and no peaks.

Herman came back. I looked him square in the face.

"You gave me the suck," I said, and we laughed.

Later that day, I called Joey "The Suck." He called me "The Suck." We had a writing-on-each-other-in-pen war, and I definitely lost.

We went to the house to watch Rob Zombie's House of a Thousand Corpses. After eighty-eight minutes of gratuitous violence and gruesome titty shots, we were quite certain.

House of a Thousand Corpses is, indeed, The Suck.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home